I’m always looking for stocking stuffer ideas for Kyle and sometimes he’s just so hard to shop for! I always think of things too late or I think of something awesome just to forget about it a day later. So, I’ve decided this year to help myself and help any other girlfriends, fiancés or wives out there looking for ideas of what in the world to get your man for Christmas.
1. The Art of Shaving, Perfect Shave – Kyle already has this and he loves it!
2. Carhartt hat – I have a black one and grey one of these hats for Grayson (he doesn’t fit in toddler hats lol) and Kyle’s always stealing them so I decided to finally get him one of his own ;)
3. Shoe Shine Kit – I don’t know about your men, but Kyle is always shining his shoes. This works great to keep your dress or work shoes in great shape!
4. Chapstick – The Aquaphor lip repair has worked the best for Kyle with keeping his lips un-chapped and he doesn’t have to keep reapplying it ever 15 minutes like some chapsticks!
5. 30oz Yeti Tumbler – Kyle loves his Yeti. Perfect stocking gift, for anyone to be honest!
6. Wool Socks – Every man could use some wool socks and no man wants to buy himself wool socks ;)
7. Magazine Subscription – My parents got Kyle a subscription for Consumer Reports last Christmas, which was perfect for him but you can get any type of magazine subscription that matches your man. And maybe slide in an HGTV one for yourself ;)
8. Car Air Freshener – I’m not sure why these are such a popular gift but Kyle loves having the new car smell in his car. He specifically likes the vented ones, I think just because he doesn’t like anything hanging from his mirror. Andddd anything Yankee Candle is awesome.
9. Starbucks Gift Card – because everyone loves Starbucks, right?
10. Earbuds – We always seems to be missing these or looking all over the house, so I feel like you can never have enough….
If you want a few gift ideas that are a little too expensive to use as a stocking stuffer….. Kyle loves this Hershel Novel Duffle Bag (he has it in Black/Tan). I’ve recently discovered the Kiehl’s brand thanks to a co-worker and absolutely love their stuff. This Kiehl’s Full Body Refueling Set would be a great gift for your guy! Side note: I am using their oil-free gel cream as a moisturizer and love it. Like really love it. This Amazon Echo is a hot ticket item right now and I know Kyle would enjoy it… as would the whole family! If your guy where’s dress shirts to work, hubby swears by these. These Rayban Sunglasses are on the top of Kyle’s list this year. He’s has them in the past and we have always loved the Rayban brand.
I hope some of these ideas help get your Christmas juices flowing!