We’ve gotten a few new things for Maya that we didn’t have for Grayson as a baby, so I wanted to put together another post of our favorite baby products. I’ve taken some items from this post because we still use them and they are awesome but I’ve added a few things as well! Enjoy!
1. 4moms mamaRoo Classic seat in Grey – we decided to invest in this for Maya, solely because with a toddler running around, I needed my hands. She didn’t like just sitting in the bouncer by herself and I didn’t have time to sit there and bounce her all the time. The mamaRoo moves on it’s own at different settings and it allows me to set her in it and get things done. We were lucky that she loves it!
2. Fisher-Price Auto Rock ‘n Play Sleeper, Aqua Stone – we actually have the older yellow version of this that does not auto-rock itself. I’m super jealous of this one that does. Maya (and Grayson did) sleeps in this at night, at the end of our bed. We’ve loved it for both babies and they both started sleeping through the night in it by 2.5 months old. Not sure if it’s the baby or if it’s this magic sleeper but we love them both! ;)
3. Dockatot – this thing is pure magic. Babies love it everywhere, which is why people are willing to invest in it. If she’s sick of the mamaRoo, we’ll lay her in this to nap. It’s a great transitional item to the crib as well. We will also bring it outside for her to lay in while we play with Grayson…. great travel item! We have the Grand because we like that they can use it as they get older/bigger as well but if you’re looking for something smaller, the deluxe is the perfect size for a newborn/baby.
4. Puj Tub – The Soft, Foldable Baby Bathtub – we have this in white and LOVE it. This is the best baby bath ever. Folds easily and easy to clean/wipe off. Fits perfectly in most sinks and is soft for baby!
5. Baby Jogger 2016 City Mini GT Single Stroller – we have the 2014 version, which you can see in my previous post. However, I’ve linked the updated 2016 version here. GREAT stroller and easy to use. I highly recommend this product! Also purchase the Car Seat Adapters so you can attach the car seat for walks!
6. Britax Car Seats – we love the Britax brand for car seats. They are very reliable and have great reviews for safety. We have an older version of the infant seat that is no longer available but you can get the new version here. We have this Britax USA Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat for Grayson!
7. Fisher-Price Kick and Play Piano Gym – we love this play mat! Maya loves kicking on the piano and she’s finally starting to swat and grab the little toys that hang down from it. Grayson also loves sitting next to her and helping her play and dancing to the music. It’s entertainment for all ages, apparently! haha ;)
8. Dr. Brown’s Bottles – we still use and love Dr. Brown’s bottles for Maya. Luckily she takes them with usually no problem. We will feed her one bottle a day (usually at night) so she’s used to bottles and breast. We have the original set but there is also this Wide-Neck Bottle option.
10. Little Unicorn Swaddles – we LOVE these swaddles. Their patterns are so cute and they are so soft and light weight. They only get softer after each wash and we use them for everything. Especially in this hot summer weather. This Bison set is a super cute for boys!