The pre-sale comes to a close today so I wanted to put together a few more posts of my favorite picks! My last post was all about the woman and kids but we can’t forget about you gentlemen can we? There are also amazing sales on men’s items and I know a lot of you men don’t like to go shopping for yourselves, so this is your chance to stock up on your most crucial outfit items for the whole year! OR just send the link to this post to your girlfriends, wives, and/or mothers to follow these links and buy them for you ;) You can either click on the image in the slideshow or in the link below. I’ve tried to number the item based on where it is on the scroll bar! If you don’t have a Nordstrom card, or know someone who does, these sales open up to the public TOMORROW, so add the items you want to your Nordstrom wishlist or favorite this post to reference back to it tomorrow. Checkout EARLY tomorrow because things are going to fly off the shelves. Also, if an item is out of stock now, it might be re-stocked before tomorrow so definitely check back. Happy shopping!
(1) ‘Graphite’ Tapered Athletic Pants & (2) ‘Pyrite’ Tapered Fit Knit Athletic Pants – Anything Zella is a win for me. I am obsessed with my leggings and athletic pants from then so I know hubby will be too. So comfortable for lounging and great in the gym.
(3) Poplin Lounge Pants – Kyle has a pair of these that he’s had for a while now. I think it’s time I add another one to his wardrobe for this winter :)
(4) Flat Front Worsted Wool Trousers & (5) London Jefferson Flat Front Wool Trousers – Hubby is in need of new dress pants…. these are great options!
(6) ‘Stay Rvca’ Slim Straight Pants – love the casual but dressy look of these pants. Dress them up or dress them down! Great versatile piece that only requires your hubby to have one!
Shirts & Jackets
(1) ‘Georgia’ Crewneck T-Shirt – love a good crewneck shirt! Perfect everyday shirt.
(2) North Face ‘Tka 100 Glacier’ Quarter Zip Fleece Pullover – you can’t go wrong with a nice North Face pullover for the Fall and Winter seasons. It comes in multiple colors!
(3) Regular cotton t-shirts (4-pack) – again, can never go wrong with multiple white cotton shirts! A staple in a mans wardrobe.
(4) Performance T-Shirt – another Zella brand item! This performance t-shirt is light and breathable and perfect to pair with one (or several) of the athletic pants above!
(5) Waffle Knit Thermal Henley – the most comfortable long sleeve shirt ever and perfect as the weather gets cooler!
(6) Traditional Fit Non-Iron Gingham Dress Shirt – perfect Fall dress shirt and comes in multiple colors!
(7) ‘All About’ Triclimate Waterproof Hooded 3-In-1 Hyvent Jacket – another North Face jacket but every man needs a stylish and neutral rain jacket and this baby will last forever!
Shoes & Socks
(1) ‘Strand’ Cap Toe Oxford – these shoes are so stylish and great if you have a job where you have to dress up or an event you need some dress shoes for. My hubby loves these!
(2) Park Avenue Oxford – I’m a big fan of Allen Edmond shoes… so here is a great option in black :) Depending on how often you wear them, these shoes will last you a long time and they are so classic.
(3) Cedar Shoe Tree – if you have dress shoes, you need to include some nice shoe trees! These keep the shape of the shoe and the cedar helps remove moisture and odor…. and you know, that always helps.
(4) ‘Era 59’ Sneaker – I just love the way these look. A good sneaker that isn’t an athletic look. These can be worn with anything!
(5) ‘Hokua’ Flip Flop – soooo comfortable and perfect for the summer and the beach.
(6) Black Nike Socks – you know your socks always get eaten in the dryer, so everyone is in need of new pairs of socks. Even if you don’t think you are…. you are. These socks keep your feet cool and dry all day long.
(7) White Nike Socks – another option for a Nike sock. Again, keeps your feet cool and dry. Perfect for working out or a hot summer day when you’re forced to wear shoes!
(1) Heritage Backpack – we love the Hershel Supply Co. bags. This backpack isn’t any different. It’s perfect and they are such a durable brand.
(2) Novel Duffel Bag – I know, another Hershel. But my husband has this duffle and he uses it for any time he needs to travel. It’s so stylish and super practical!
(3) Cattar Messenger Bag – in need of a bag for your laptop and other items? We have one of these around for whenever we have to travel with our laptops. Perfect for a guy to bring to work too… love the look of this bag with the faux leather trim!
(4) Monogram 12-Bottle Beer Cooler – one of my favorite finds and for SURE on my wish list for Friday. Every man need a separate cooler for their beer! I love how nice this one looks and the monogram is a nice touch!
(1) Allen Edmonds Classic Wide Belt & (2) Magnanni ‘Catalux’ Belt & (3) Magnanni Catania Leather Belt – so many great belts to choose from!
(4) Maison Solid Silk Skinny Tie & (5) Calibrate Dot Cotton & Silk Tie & (6) Ted Baker London Solid Woven Silk Tie
(7) Movado ‘Bold’ Crystal Marker Bracelet Watch & (8) Armani Exchange Chronograph Bracelet Watch & (9) Jack Mason Aviation Chronograph Leather Strap Watch
(10) Brixton Grade Ii Snapback Baseball Cap
(11) Kiehl’S Since 1851 Men’s Facial Fuel Duo – love everything Kiehl’s! best brand ever.
Super excited about my men’s finds and I can’t wait to get my hubby some items for the cooler seasons! Happy shopping to all the men out there…. or wives if you somehow suckered them into buying for you! ;)