Alright, ladies! This one is for you! If the people in your life are wondering what to get you for Christmas this year, here is a list of all the things I thought you might like! I would love each and every item on this list…. some I already have & love and some are on my wish list. There are larger gifts on the guide and some that would be the perfect stocking stuffer.
Believe me, I know what it’s like when everyone is asking you “what do you want for Christmas” and your mind just goes blank. It happens to me every year, so I hope by providing you with this gift guide, I am able to give you some ideas & inspiration for what to tell them!
Now send this link to your husbands/boyfriends & your parents/in-laws and feel good that you’re going to get some pretty awesome things this year ;)
- Luggage Set – want, need, love, obsessed with this luggage set. So modern, so beautiful, so perfect. The carry on’s have a built in battery for charging for your electronics too. Amazing. If you know anyone in need for a new luggage set, look no further. They also come in kids size!
- Roomba Vacuum – A robot that does your chores for you? Sign me up. I know these can be pricey but tell your family & husbands to look for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales – I’m sure this one will be on there at some point! This could be a great gift for your parents too!
- Duffel Bag – this duffel bag is so cute and fits so much stuff! Get it now when it’s on sale for only $49.95 (originally $84.95).
- Faux Fur Throw – can’t not love a pom pom fur blanket!
- Winter Jacket – love the fur lined trim on the hood! It’s currently 33% off and in stock in multiple colors so go run and get it now! You can find another option here that is a little less expensive and comes in multiple colors!
- Rib-Knit Hat – these are one of the most popular ribbed pom hats on the market! Also come in a few colors.
- Knit Scarf – these scarves look so comfortable! I also know this is a popular scarf this year and so, so warm. Both great options!
- Yankee Candle(s) – you can never go wrong with getting your woman candles!! They are currently on sale right now too for $17.99!
- Smashbox Powder – you really can’t go wrong with getting her anything Smashbox. Such a great brand and I know it can be pricey but it lasts so long. I just ran out of my powder and got it last year for Christmas! Also love their foundation.
- IT Cosmetics Concealer – this is also an everyday favorite of mine. I apply it all over my face with the sponges and put the powder I mentioned above on top. I love that it has SPF50 in it to protect my skin.
- Makeup Brush Set – is it time for replacement make up brushes? This is a great set if you’re somewhat experienced with makeup. If you are a minimalist with your make up, you might love this starter makeup brush set. I love that it comes with a travel case!
- Makeup Case – I really don’t have a ton of makeup, but I would like something to keep it all in one place. I try to grab my favorite products on sale too so I can do that and just keep everything in here so I can remember what I have haha! This would be a great gift for any woman to keep her favorite pieces all in one place!
- Dry Shampoo, 5.3 Oz – I’ve been on the search for the perfect dry shampoo – specifically for brunettes. This one leave NO white residue on your hair. It works great and allows me to go like 4-5 days without washing my hair. Couldn’t recommend more!
- Socks – every girls loves a cute pair of socks in her stocking that she can slip on as she opens the rest of her presents. These knee high socks are adorable and come in red too!
- Slippers – these are on my wishlist! The black and white plaid are so cute!
- Pajama set – these has been on my wish list for over a year now. They have great reviews and I LOVE the light grey color. I’m told they are super comfortable so if you have been in the market for a cute pajama set, send this to your man!
- Letter Board – I’ve also wanted one of these for over a year but just haven’t pulled the trigger. Perfect thing to ask for your hubby or family to get you for Christmas! Here is a cheaper Letter Board version from Amazon!
- Toiletry Bag – I’ve been needing one of these for years, so this is definitely on my wish list this year. Love anything L.L. Bean! In relation to packing – I’m told these packing cubes are incredible too!
- Bath Bomb Gift Set – make your baths 100x better! This would be a great stocking stuffer!
- Robe – I would live in this thing. Seriously.
- Customized doormat – this shop has the cutest sayings! Or you could customize it to anything you want it to say!
- Tumbler – we love our Yeti’s but I’ve been told this brand is just as good and slightly cheaper! And comes in a pretty teal color :)
- Watch – Kyle gave me a Fossil watch as a wedding present and I love how timeless and classic it is. I have the gold rim & brown strap but I really love, love, love this rose gold & navy band combination!
- Tote Bag – a beautiful, well made tote for your everyday travels. And it’s reversible! This would go with everything!
- Leggings – I mean, you might as well get another pair for your stock. I’m wondering if these will go on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, so I’m going to keep an eye out for that to snag another pair for myself!