Hey friends! I’ve finally put together a gift guide for infant and toddlers since I have both this Christmas! :) We are staying put this year and I cannot wait to start all the Christmas traditions at home. Grayson is finally at an age where he is understanding what Christmas is and I can’t wait to see his face when he runs down the stairs to see his wrapped presents from Santa under the tree!
Some of these items we already have, some are on their way/on our wish list and some have been highly recommended by friends who have them. I try to make these guides as practical as possible and most of the things you can find right on Amazon or at Target! Two of my favorite places to shop. I hope you find some fun things for your kiddos this year!
- Light-up Rattle – highly recommended by many people!
- Wooden Activity Cube – I’m sure Grayson would get a kick out of this too!
- Animated Flappy The Elephant Plush Toy – this has got to be one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen!
- Fleece Booties – so flipping cozy and they don’t fall off! AND they have little grippers on the bottom.
- Wet Brush Set – love that it has one for me and one for baby girl!
- Toy Remote – because babies and remotes just go hand and hand, am I right?!
- First 100 Words Book – Grayson loved this book as a baby!
- Rattle Ball – we have an older version of this rattle ball and it’s one of Maya’s favorite toys. Highly recommend for babies because it’s easy for them to grab/hold!
- Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy – this was Grayson’s favorite toy as a baby and Maya is no different. Get it if you don’t have it yet!
- Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby’s 1st Blocks Bundle – G loved both of these as a baby, so I’ve already gotten them out for Maya to start playing with. She really just plays with the lid at this point ;)
- Micro Mini Original Kick Scooter – I’ve been thinking of getting Grayson a scooter for a little while now. This has great reviews for the toddler age but here is the Razor Scooter option. It’s much cheaper so I might just get him this one and he can grow into it. I had a Razor scooter! Pair it with this helmet!
- Balance Bike – we talked about getting G a bike for his 3rd birthday but never ended up pulling the trigger. I’m so indecisive with things like this but this Strider balance bike has amazing reviews and G is at the perfect age for it. This will most likely be added to his Christmas list!
- CamelBak Kids Water Bottle – these are also at Target but we got Grayson a dinosaur one and he brings it everywhere with him. Great way to keep your kids hydrated throughout the day.
- Kinetic Sand – this stuff is amazing! My son loves playing with in with his dinosaurs and you can even use cookie cutters to make some cool shapes in the sand. Goodbye play dough, hello kinetic sand!
- Road PlayTape – Grayson has this and loves it… it easily peels up so don’t worry about it sticking on your floors or walls. So fun for them to play cars on.
- Sunglasses – we’ve been looking for a good quality pair of sunglasses for G that won’t break the minute he puts them on/bends the frames lol. I think I found them!
- Car Seat – I’m adding this only because my parents got this for Grayson for Christmas for when Maya grows out of the infant car seat and will need to use the convertible one Grayson is in now. We got it with a Cyber Monday deal, so we may have splurged and bought two… one for each car. I mean, it’s just SUCH a pain to transfer car seats from one car to another, am I right?! We have only used Britax car seats in the past but this Graco one had great reviews and I love that it’s a 3-in-1 so Grayson will be able to grow into the booster part.
- Kids Chairs – so cute and so popular for kids – great for reading and watching TV! Also, I had to include these chairs because how freaking adorable and stylish are these and I’m dying over all the patterns they have. How do you even choose? Perfect for a playroom!
- TINKERTOY Building Set – Grayson would spend hours on this!
- The Night Before Christmas – give this book to them the night before to read and get them excited about the next morning! Can’t wait to read this to Grayson this year
And of course some simple stocking stuffer ideas: