1. before i left for the weekend, kyle treated me to a nice lunch at viva expresso. i love their crab soup and it was such a great treat from my love.
2. when i got home, my mom and i started looking through baby pictures of my brother and i. i was saying how i wondered what grayson was going to look like and looking back at some of the pictures was hilarious. check out my instagram for one of my brother and i. we don’t even look related!
3. my parents and brother are the most amazing people you will ever meet. seriously. my family is so loving and supportive of each other i couldn’t ask for anything more.
4. while my brother, his girlfriend, my mom and i played corn hole, my dad and brooks bonded in the back yard. it was adorable.
5. i got aaaaa-lot of jelly beans in my easter basket and because i am pregnant, i am not supposed to eat that much sugar (actually, i probably shouldn’t be eating that much sugar in general but you know…..). so i am trying to space out how much i’m eating at a time. i ate like 10 of them this morning and my stomach started hurt. not cool grayson baby, i need my jelly bean fix!
6. i finally was able to get lunch with my best friend kim while i was home. we met at starbucks and talked for like 3 hours. we haven’t seen each other since i announced the pregnancy so we had a lot to catch up on.
that pretty much sums up my easter weekend. short and sweet :) i hope everyone else had a great weekend with friends and family. i can’t wait until next easter when i get to make an easter basket and hide easter eggs for my little boy!